Friday, March 11, 2005

Day 14

Stayed in Westport last night. Had a bit of a run to Karamea and had some food at "Last Resort". Is like the most NW bit in South Island...feck all there really.

This morning am head to pankaiki thne on to hanmer springs i think. Was going to do a stopover in Greymouth but a tornado hit it yesterday so i just drive through and inspect the damage.

There blow holes in punkaiki and so far i seen about 12 road signs telling me to watch out for penguins in the road...bizarre. If i see a penguin and theres nobody around I'm kidnapping it and bungeing the fecker to front of bike. Flightless bird will be grateful am sure!

1 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

I don't beleive it...I got a speeding ticket and a $400 fine! Well i Got my blue flashy lights and the cop let me take a picture of his motor with lights flashing.
I was doing 137k on a long straight and he came round bend opposite direction and clocked me. The have radar on the dash. Damned unsporting if you ask me. On a blooming Pan European as well...bollox! I think it works out about 120 quid uk.

2:54 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home