Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Day 12....Fuck!

Fuck fuck fuck fuck....
Was what went through my mind when i had front brake failure while coming down steep descent form takaka. Nearly went over cliff but much stomping on back break slowed me a bit. Which i don't get as breaks are linked.

Anyway one of the break pads had fallen out and was hanging off the pin by the disk rotor. pootled into nearest garage. Phoned tour company who coming to pick up bike. Hope they not ask stupid questions otherwise may lose rag

2 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

On closer inspection the break pad appears totally worn. Bike should never have been handed to me in this condition. I'm taking digital stills of it i think.

10:26 pm  
Blogger Paul said...

Right they swapped bike (vfr800 vtec) for Pan European stx1300. That's the bike the police use. Is more expensive on their rental list but it is an out and out tourer. Is a red one....is dead easy to drive. Dood is like we very sorry I can't help thinking that I alive to bitch means no law suit. Wonder what happen if accident person found me up tree then looked at brakepads.

3:19 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home