Thursday, March 03, 2005

Day 6

Off to Glenorchy this morning. Milford sound road was ace yesterday...made some inroads on my chicken strips on rear tyre. Got my calusus back from grips. Speaking of grips i forget to mention i drove past honda shop and they fixed a couple of days back.

Milford sound itself...well is just a big twisty road really but forested so is like a rally stage...which is pretty much how a treaed it but there was some surface changes to gravel on corners which was nice. Had a couple of moments there!

I been eating steaks and things mostly. They cheap here. There was a place called settlers in Te Anua (spent last night here) which you go in grab a slab of meat and throw it at the chef and tell him how you want it. Brilliant it was! I need to find some breaky now i think.

Oh yeah...good thing about gaming. Circadian rythms are knackered permanently no jet lag.

1 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

Got into Queenstown. Gonna chill here for couple of days an do something other than bike it.

Booked self on a shotover JetBoat...Which is very exciting apparently...the thrill of speed I'm told. We'll see...if is not at least as fast as my 'blade i want money back.

I know i said a day of not biking but i think maybe try trailie adventure after or maybe i just sit in sun.

Oh yeah best accomodation yet...was going to just get another cheapo motel but there was these apartments for rent. They like owned me people and agent just manages letting of them. Anyway they go for $220 night for 2 roomed one but the girl at reception studied at edinburgh uni about the same time i was at heriot-watt. Anyway she was very nice and is giving me discount $180 just for me. Is having big TV and washing machines and driers and stereo...very flashy bathroom. In fact some of them for sale. They have own secure car park underneath and everything. Don't think there a pool but then there is a massive lake outside. In fact is so much better than my flat....i want to buy one. I may have to advance world domination plan. I have a load more photos to put up but again it means finding a web cafe who lax enough to let me use usb device.

4:40 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home