Monday, August 15, 2005

I'm knackered already!!


This is a bridge for crossing a lake...there are lots of lakes in sweden and lots of bridges. I'm in Umeä at the moment I bike for 3 days about 300 miles each I lost track since switched clocks to Kilometers.

This is Mr. Dårcies house, the swedish one. Has pond and everything....I never took a dip though. There was a wedding lunch and load of swedish dudes wanted look at bike. Bridesmades and stuff were not amused either because they get ignored or there the risk of dirty nice clothes.

This be one of said lakes....more pics off the link not taken that many but not been any wow moments or maybe I just get complacent these days. I go visit some Swedes tomorrow and I also had some meatballs and stuff yesterday.

1 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

hehehe. No, it be raining on that day!

2:04 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home