Monday, August 22, 2005

I'm such an idiot! Can't beleive....




Well 2 days spent driving down northern fjords in Norway in the rain. Overnighted in Tromss. Crossed back into Sweden yesterday was a bit tired when I checked into motel. Went looking for pizza came back realised I not oil chain. Went to get can of lube then as i was rolling bike back to get more of chain I noticed bird poo so I reached to flick off without thinking and overbalanced bike and dropped on right handside. Scuffed up lower fairing snapped off blob from footpeg. Did the whole futile grab at bar thing and windmill but only slowed down inevitable. Can't beleive i did something so dumb. Then on picking up noticed oil dripping from underneath from hose. Can't remember what it's for but am thinking not overflow for oil. Bike has once or twice dropped itself down a cog in 6th but now am beginning to wonder if when I got service done some eco friendly pish oil was used and clutch slip. Also if too much was puting and it drip out some condensation overflow hence drip out hose. Drives ok but am bit paranoid is not much oil so should be ok to get home. Can't beleive i dropped it in car park. I been down gravel tracks and all sorts of crap over here and 1 lapse of concentration. Fuckingfuck!
Some pictures from Norway. Not that I care anymore.

1 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

hehehhehe

12:53 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home